Saturday 7 December 2013

Tessalations

After yesterday's peppermint candy backgrounds, I thought we'd have a series with a green and brown tessalated background today. I love patterns and picking out all the different repeated patterns in this background could keep me amused for hours!

 
"House"

Here's that memory box house again. Some red, green and gold glitter card behind the door and windows makes it look lived in.

 
"Stocking"

The "Christmas wishes" sentiment was from a set of stamps that came free with a magazine.

 
"Snow"

Any dots can represent snow, so I thought the sentiment was quite appropriate!

 
"Gingerbread Man"

This extra gingerbread man was on a sheet of stickers in a swap and he just goes perfectly with the one on the main image. A few extra little stickers add interest.

 
"Fa la la la la la la la la"

Here are my favourite little robins again, singing along beneath the washing line :-)

2 comments:

  1. Maddy gorgeous cards loving the background. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so fine all of them. I do like the colours you use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)