Wednesday 18 December 2013

On the First Day of Christmas...

Well, I know that traditionally the first day of Christmas is Christmas Day, but if I left it until then to start this series of cards you wouldn't want to see them. I mean, you'd still be looking at Christmas cards into January and that wouldn't do, so I am starting today. At the time of writing this, I've only made the first eight, which will take us nicely up to Christmas day. If I get my act together and finish the other four, then we can squeeze them in on Boxing Day. If not, then I don't expect you'll be too disappointed to see the end of my Christmas cards this year. I mean, I'll have been blogging Christmas cards every day since the middle of October for goodness sake. Deal? OK then!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

 
"...a Partridge in a Pear Tree"


I couldn't resist this sheet of images from HunkyDory at the last Craft Fair. It's not something I normally buy, or use, but I've had a lot of fun with these.



"Pear"
Did you notice the pears in the tree?

1 comment:

  1. Maddy gorgeous card love the gem embellishment really pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)